tisdag 28 juni 2011

About Acting in English!

     Ok, so...from now on I will try to write more in English. It'll be a bit difficult and you have to be prepared for really bad grammar and poorly written texts. Haha, this should be enough for all you English speaking people to be really put off. What a great blogger I am, scaring my readers away.

     John is stuck in London and I feel sick. The feeling of sickness comes from the massive double chocolate gateau which I am forcing in through my mouth and down into my belly. I reallt don't want to eat it, but I kind of have to as John bought it and it will go bad by the time he gets back.




     Both me and John are cutting down on the sugar, so as soon as I eat or drink something very sweet I feel sick. Like that cup of hot chocolate with marschmallows I had before work yesterday. Not a very good idea, I felt sick for hours. I actually feel sick just looking at the picture above. Bleuöh.

     This must have been the most boring blog post so far. Nothing about acting at all. Yay. At least it warmed up my written English a bit.

     If you can be arsed, please leave a comment whether you would like me to blog in English or Swedish. And I can assure you, future posts will contain more interesting contents than my daily sugar intake.

     Cheers!

1 kommentar:

  1. Är ju bekvämast för sådana som jag att läsa på svenska, men jag kan ju faktiskt engelska också :) Så det går väl bra vilket som! Fast om jag hade fått välja hade jag väl valt svenska liksom... Om faktumet att du skulle skriva på engelska skulle innebära att det mer sällan blir av att du skriver, för att det blir jobbigare och tar längre tid, då tycker jag svenska. Finns ju google translate för dina skotska vänner ;)
    Såg att min förra kommentar blev hemskt långt! Nu ska jag sluta svamla och gå och lägga mig!

    SvaraRadera